top of page

Replacement of documents

Decree absolute/ Divorce Order/ Divorce certificate

If you get divorced in Hong Kong, you can go to the Family Court in Wan Chai with your identity document to obtain a replacement divorce certificate. You must state your full name in Chinese and English before marriage. Then you can immediately obtain a certified copy of the divorce certificate by paying the court fee of $50. It takes around 1 hour for the whole process.

Family Court
Address: M2, Wanchai Tower, 12 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong (Wan Chai Station Exit A1)

Office Hour: Monday to Friday 8:45 am-1:00 pm , 2:00 pm-5:30 pm, Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
Tel: (852) 2840 1218

decree absolute.jpeg
family court.jpg

Need a Lawyer?

We can help you. Start here!

Thanks for submitting!
bottom of page